Wednesday 8 May 2013

cacti

I love love love cacti! I seriously can't get enough of them. I would buy a hundred and fill my whole room with them if I could but they are so darn expensive! These are my beloved cacti :-)

My ma bought this one for me at a garage sale and I love it!


 I've had this one for over a year and I'm pretty sure he's dead because he hasn't grown in all that time, but oh well :-P I love the little mexican on the tag and the funny grammar.


I found this pot at an op shop. It's made out of aluminium, like those pretty vintage cups you see. 


5 comments:

  1. i love cacti and succulents so much too :)
    my garden is 90% made out of them!
    You can cut some ends form friends cacti,put them in the earth and they will grow*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love cacti as well! And it's true, they are annoyingly expensive :( I would love to have other types of succulents as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :-) and yeah, I love other types of succulents as well, - I generally manage not to kill them and you can grow a heap from the one plant!

      Delete
  3. I spent all my afternoon yesterday planting cacti and succulents :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)