Wednesday 30 April 2014

Incoming Post

The other week Fee from Burnt Feather sent me an amazing parcel of goodies, and I'm finally getting a chance to share it :-)

She sent me a shell bunny! It is so cute, and it was perfect timing for easter :-D She also sent some scout badges to add to my collection of patches (which I took photos of today, so I'll post it soon), a sweet hedgehog notepad, vintage wrapping paper and a little Australiana dish! 


How great is the decoration on the cylinder she sent!


Thank you ever so much fee, I loved everything in it!!

10 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so glad it arrived. You would of loved the conversation I had with the two little old ladies at the counter when I bought the shell bunny "mmm, I wonder what this is meant to be?" lol, I explained about your collection and they were super excited for you - it was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats so great! I love when an op shop is run by cute old ladies! I am collecting things to send in return :-) may take a while though, haven' been doing much oppying lately :-(

      Delete
  2. Oh okay. you send/receive the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. I can only imagine how lovely your little collection of snail mail must look like. I am jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, I'm so lucky to receive such pretty things :-D

      Delete
  3. <3 awwww the cylinder itself is such a great great gift! i love everything inside :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! yeah the packaging itself is awesome! so sweet. love your new look too, emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. I love the shell bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)